flying phanton 2 vision w fpv.

Reaction score
I haven't bought a DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quadcopter with Integrated FPV yet but can I fly it visually with out the cell phone or android deal? Will it still work as far as hovering in one spot and return home to me if remote or anything fails? I don't have one of those fancy phones yet. So that's why im wondering before I buy if it will still work off satelites and hover in one spot etc. I already lost one cheap one in a tree due to wind. I don't wanna loose an expensive one also. Thanks

It will hover assuming you have 6+ sats locked. Without a device to view the FPV, you will be missing telemetry data, including # sats, battery level, etc. The important stuff is indicated by the LED blink sequences, so memorize those before you even attempt to fly w/o FPV.

It will hover assuming you have 6+ sats locked. Without a device to view the FPV, you will be missing telemetry data, including # sats, battery level, etc. The important stuff is indicated by the LED blink sequences, so memorize those before you even attempt to fly w/o FPV.
How can I verify that I have that many sats. available in my area before I purchase one of these? Or is their always that many available. Sorry you can tell I'm new to this. I could use my laptop correct?? Thanks for the input.

How can I verify that I have that many sats. available in my area before I purchase one of these? Or is their always that many available. Sorry you can tell I'm new to this. I could use my laptop correct?? Thanks for the input.
uavforecast.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan