Flying P2V+ after P3

Reaction score
I've not flowing a P2v for about a year. Have been flying my P3 a lot since then. Such a difference! The P2v is a great machine and flies great but there are a lot of differences. The ascend and descend rate is much slower on the P2v. I think the biggest difference is the amount of time the P2v needs to come to a stop in GPS mode. At full speed I'm guessing it takes around 30' to stop. The strange thing is that I can stop it more quickly by flying it in the opposite direction to act as brakes. I wonder why this was not simply built into the P2v.

Still a great flying machine, even today.

They didn't have the active braking when the P2's were out .

Yup, that is why I was thinking about it. I might be missing something but when I wanted to stop the P2 from drifting that 30' I simply flew it in the opposite direction until it stopped. I wonder why this could not have been programmed into the P2

Don't know if they could . I do know after getting my first P3 the first time I took it out and came back fast I stopped it like I would my vision and liked to fell out looking at it . Thought it was gonna cut a flip . I cut mine down to the lowest setting on both now .

Reactions: J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl