Flying over people

Absolutely ZERO excuse for this type of behavior. THIS is why I fully support drone registration and more for every UAS sold.

One KARMA drone down and hopefully locked up at PD for good.

Boy, That angers me.... And we wonder why we are having to jump through so many hoops just to enjoy our flying freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: macoman
Leave it to a Karma pilot.... Dumb, just dumb.

Leave it to a Karma pilot.... Dumb, just dumb.
He not just flying over people, he hit the accelerator to crash into the public. He likely lose GPS and control of the aircraft. He should be sue for been extremely careless.

Possibly more amazing is how the owner of that drone has even managed to get so far in life without killing or seriously injuring themselves. It can't be easy with a brain of that size.
This may ruffle a few feathers here but . . .

THIS is exactly why we have a problem. You don't have to learn to fly... you don't have to sign up for lessons... you don't have to REGISTER it (apparently as a hobbyist now).... you use your credit card, charge it, hit the TAKE OFF button and you're now a drone operator to go fly willy nilly as you wish and where you wish.

I sincerely, hope the "operator" is located and given at least a nice stiff FINE if not some jail time for being so reckless and careless. Talk about getting lucky and not flying into someone's face. If this was a kid then his/her parents need to be held just as accountable.

Last edited:
Flying around inside a crowded stadium is nuts --- but let's also remember that drone flew top speed into a guy's leg and he barely flinched.

Kinda dispels the public paranoia that we are engaged in a hobby that involves deadly flying machines that need to be outlawed ;)

Flying around inside a crowded stadium is nuts --- but let's also remember that drone flew top speed into a guy's leg and he barely flinched.

Kinda dispels the public paranoia that we are engaged in a hobby that involves deadly flying machines that need to be outlawed ;)

That was definitely not top speed, and mostly it hit the chair next to him.

Reactions: Falcon900
I come to this forum to relax, learn, and hopefully share a point or two now and then. Mostly though, it's to relax, and after seeing that video, I am not very relaxed...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20