Flying over Kravice Waterfalls (Bosnia i Herzegovina)

Reaction score
Flying over Kravice Waterfalls, Bosnia i Herzegovina
During our summer wandering the Balkans, we visited the beautiful waterfalls Kravice in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Kravice is a waterfall on the Trebižat River. It is 10 km south of Ljubuški and 40 kilometers south of Mostar. Its height is between 25 metres and the radius of the lake in the base of the waterfall is 120 metres.

Kravice Waterfalls is a popular swimming and picnic area and during the summer it is frequently visited by tourists from Mostar, Medjugorje and Dubrovnik (Croatia).

The best time of year for visiting is during the springtime when the fall is at its fullest and the arid landscape turns a bright green. During the high season, various restaurants in the vicinity of the waterfalls mostly offer grilled dishes and fish specialties. Near the Kravice Falls is also a small grotto with stalactites made of calcium carbonate, an old mill and a sailing ship.

Enjoy It!

Switch to the full screen & HD, at least 720p to 1080p even better and turn on the sound.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6jI7vqix58[/youtube]

Flying over Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Flying over Deranjsko jezero (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Lithium12.6 said:
Amazing place. Very nice video.
You were flying with Phantom 1. Just curious, how many flight did you take and how long each lasted?
Thanks!, I was flying twice (actually three times, but when I flew for the first time, I forgot to turn recording on GP :( ), each lasting about 7.5 minutes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl