Flying outside to inside?

Reaction score
I had to fly from outside through a large window down a hall and out the adjacent window..not so much. My P3P started flying backwards when i tried to enter the window. ( I was in GPS mode outside). Can someone explain how to do this?

I had to fly from outside through a large window down a hall and out the adjacent window..not so much. My P3P started flying backwards when i tried to enter the window. ( I was in GPS mode outside). Can someone explain how to do this?
Started flying backwards? Explain.

Started flying backwards? Explain.
apparently, P3P lost GPS tryi
P3p lost GPS when trying to enter the building. I thought P3P would auto switch to ATTI mode, but it didn't and the drone started moving backwards with the stick in the forward position. I'm looking for an experienced flyer to explain how to do this move.

apparently, P3P lost GPS tryi
P3p lost GPS when trying to enter the building. I thought P3P would auto switch to ATTI mode, but it didn't and the drone started moving backwards with the stick in the forward position. I'm looking for an experienced flyer to explain how to do this move.
Seems odd that it would go in the opposite direction of your stick...

Anyway, it would depend on a few factors. How tight is the hall? How long? Is it a straight shot? What height? I'd be more concerned about losing the control/video link than anything else. Short answer w/o knowing the details, start in ATTI at the desired height, fly through, assuming you don't lose signal and/or know you're out the opposite side, throttle up and fly home.

The only way it would fly backwards with the right stick forward, is if the quad was turned around. Perhaps you had mixed up its orientation?
That would be a simple answer.

RedHotPoker

Seems odd that it would go in the opposite direction of your stick...

Anyway, it would depend on a few factors. How tight is the hall? How long? Is it a straight shot? What height? I'd be more concerned about losing the control/video link than anything else. Short answer w/o knowing the details, start in ATTI at the desired height, fly through, assuming you don't lose signal and/or know you're out the opposite side, throttle up and fly home.

Maybe ATTI is the answer. I have not flown in this mode. I would have to follow the drone through the building at a close distance. This cannot be done by instruments only.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik