Flying on new firmware and go app.

Reaction score
Anyone tried flying on the new firmware or 1.9 firmware with the new GO App and have any reports to share, been thinking for a while now they might set the height limit to 400ft, have they done that. All so can you change channel settings again with either the new firmware or the new 1.9. I know this was not an option after the last firmware update.

I updated the bird and the controller this afternoon. Both exercises went without a hitch. But I haven't flown yet, too wet and windy here. All I need now is for DJI to release the Android version of Go.

Cool cool keep us posted. Good to hear from you by the way hope your enjoying the P3 up there.

Hi Everyone I updated my P3 for the version 1.3.2 supposed to be the latest version. All went ok with the update but when I opened the txt control file i had the following message

Result: Success.

========== 2015.07.05 11:22:02 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.02.0006.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

I am not sure I understand because the BIN file shows P3X_FW_V1.03.0020.bin which is as far what I see the latest version..

Tried again but it gave me the same file.. I am confused now, I do not think I made something wrong.

I did delete all files from the SD before copying the Bin file to it.. so I really do not know now..

Did anyone encounter this problem ?

Thanks. Marc

Doubt you deleted all the files, since that log entry is from July 5th.

Yes sent to trash all the content of the SD , I just realised that somebody else posted the same kind of error in update.. i hope I will not regret that I updated..

Yes, same for me Mark, so I formatted and went through the whole procedure a second time, just to make sure, with exactly the same result. So I just ignored it. The upgrade was reported as being successful and that's good enough for me.

I questioned it too when I saw all of that. What I think DJI did was add historic firmware upgrade information.

The only line that matters is the one at the very top.

Greyfox did you test the whole set up with the upgrade including the RC ? any error message ?

If you had the latest sdk FIRMWARE installed your done. That would be what happened if you did.

No, as mentioned above, I am still waiting on the Android version of Go and it was also too windy to fly today. But DJI Pilot app confirmed my having the latest firmware installed, so I assume all is okay.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj