Flying my drone over water for the first time!!!

Reaction score
Oh god was i scared !
My first flying over water experience went well, plus it was windy! Well happy with the results.
Take a look for yourself, filmed at durdle door, Dorset

Reactions: Reed L
I know the feeling! :)

Thank you for sharing. It was a gorgeous day and location!

I am still learning about it but I believe using filters placed on the camera would have yielded superb colors from such lighting conditions.

Jeff @PolarPro could you please comment to teach us?

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 10.28.39 AM.png

I know the feeling! :)

Thank you for sharing. It was a gorgeous day and location!

I am still learning about it but I believe using filters placed on the camera would have yielded superb colors from such lighting conditions.

Jeff @PolarPro could you please comment to teach us?

View attachment 57762

Cheers. I've got ND filters but haven't used them yet. Looking forward to flying it over water a lot more though!!!!

Yes excellent, but flying from National Trust land is banned,fairly sure this section of coast is NT land,but happy to be proved wrong.
Personally, I would also fly from here if it was safe, and no people close by.
I think NT should review their ban, yes it makes sense around stately homes, but not on deserted Dorset beaches.

Reactions: hafren
Yes excellent, but flying from National Trust land is banned,fairly sure this section of coast is NT land,but happy to be proved wrong.
I think NT should review their ban, yes it makes sense around stately homes, but not on deserted Dorset beaches.
Wow, never realised that. Just googled it and yes your right. Oops!

Wow, everyone has clothes on.. I mean jackets and everything :) You don't see that here even in the winter :) Must be cold there...

Maybe an approach from the sea and a hand catch [emoji57]
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466582806.542406.jpg

Oh god was i scared !
My first flying over water experience went well, plus it was windy! Well happy with the results.
Take a look for yourself, filmed at durdle door, Dorset

Flying over water can be harrowing for the first few times, but you did well.

The Jurassic coast has to be one of my most favourite parts of GB, Lulworth Cove is a beautiful area.
Was there a few years ago and to film around Durdle Door is on my wish list.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466583031.221630.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik