Flying low over ocean. Any VPS issues?

Reaction score
I usually don't turn my VPS off when I fly over the ocean, but am I being a bit too risky? This is a short clip of my flight flying over the ocean. Please let me know your input as I am fairly new to my Phantom 4. This is my first actual video, I also used an ND8 Filter tried to maintain it at 100 ISO. Please let me know your opinions and any input, i would highly appreciate it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What video editor did you use to add the music? I tried Windows Movie Maker and the video quality wasn't as good after I added music to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For this one I just used iMovie, simple free software. Is it just your video quality or your audio quality that was affected?

Use to go to that beach as a kid. No houses then. Just wide open beach.
Like the video, loved the beach.
Good slow motion. Lots of nerve flying over water. Haven't done water flying yet but someday soon.
RC

Reactions: jjvasquez29
Use to go to that beach as a kid. No houses then. Just wide open beach.
Like the video, loved the beach.
Good slow motion. Lots of nerve flying over water. Haven't done water flying yet but someday soon.
RC

Thank you. Yeah you should definitely try it, great opportunity to take some amazing shots.

Nice video. I don't turn off VPS when i fly over water and I do it everyday, no problems! :)

Thank you! Im glad to hear that, I've just been hearing a lot of people recommending turning off VPS, but I honestly haven't experienced any problems as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen