Flying internationally

Reaction score
I'm leaving for France, London and Barcelona next week. I know how Paris and London are sensitive about quadcopters/drones there but I'm more curious about taking it on the plane. I've always carried on my P3 with my shell backpack with no worries on all my past flights (Mexico, Hawaii and locally). But i'm a little nervous about these international flights I have coming up.

Any one have any experience? Thanks!

I'm leaving for France, London and Barcelona next week. I know how Paris and London are sensitive about quadcopters/drones there but I'm more curious about taking it on the plane. I've always carried on my P3 with my shell backpack with no worries on all my past flights (Mexico, Hawaii and locally). But i'm a little nervous about these international flights I have coming up.

Any one have any experience? Thanks!

Hi! I am flying to Paris myself in February 2016 and wondering if you have gone and had any issues or info you can share on traveling there with your drone.

Thank you.

I flew back to the UK with my P3 in December on Virgin Atlantic, it was in a Pelican case with 2 batteries, absolutely no issues at either end, most airlines allow batteries with up to 100Wh per cell, some limit to 4 max per person... I think as long as you treat any other country's airspace as you would your own you'll be safe, but worth reading up on local regulations of course.

You'll be fine with the flights.

Regarding Spain, its fine to fly but from what I recall last year they're sensitive about privacy more so than usual so avoid flying over or near private property.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20