Flying indoors

Reaction score
Does anyone fly indoors? What modes do you fly in. Understandably GPS mode is somewhat difficult lol..... :lol:

DaveGray said:
Does anyone fly indoors? What modes do you fly in. Understandably GPS mode is somewhat difficult lol..... :lol:

ATTI mode

very slow very very slow. lol :shock: :mrgreen:

Bad idea, IMHO. Any reason you can't fly outside on a calm day?

That is one of two reasons I would like the inspire. I have been asked to photograph some sports teams in our High school gym. Second is the ability to run the ISO up over 400.

recently there is a gps module mod that enable the ability to detect satellite indoor...

but still .. fly slowly.. and with props on

hellhole said:
recently there is a gps module mod that enable the ability to detect satellite indoor...
but still .. fly slowly.. and with props on
Doesn't matter what GPS or mod you have.
A metal roof will block most of the sky and allow only marginal reception through windows, or walls if they are wood..

I flew in my garage when I first got my Phantom. That was the day I replaced my first set of props . . . . . .

Flying in a gym can be tough. I found that being close to a ventilation system output/input causes drift from the air flow. Also, be careful of how close to the ceiling you are. Your bird could suck itself up to the ceiling if you're too close. Reset your return to home height to something less than the ceiling height as well. Good luck and have fun.

I must be doing something wrong, I am in ATTI mode but P3 will still not fire up the motors.

any advice?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers