Flying in the rain

Final cut pro, thanks for info will look it up and see if not to hard to follow, as i am a novice using camera/videos editors , cheers and happydays

thanks again, downloaded it from the davinci resolve site itself free which took about 30 min as a zip file it said, and now i cant find it anywhere on my laptop ? not even in programs to uninstall ?

Same here, just updated to latest version and its great but really could do with a training session on it.

There's a guy called Larry Jordan who has loads of YouTube videos on how to use FCPX. I have a whole series of his clips that I worked through - it is a bit slow to start with because he's into file naming, storage and the likes, but when you get into in he's really excellent.

Thanks Michel have found it now it was in a download folder in my browser firefox, it had not been downloaded on my computer but all is well now (i think) downloaded cheers , and happydays thanks for your input as well will look into Larry's you tube , bit busy painting at the moment , its hard being a retired truck driver ? and Warrenpoint brings back happy memory's some years ago I sailed (well ferried) with merchant ferry co, from Heysham on route to cant remember whether bound for larne /belfast, but we set off in a gale from Heysham one evening, no sooner out in the Irish sea one of the ferries engines conked out, but the ferry carried on towards Ireland the gale was getting worse well my wagon was on the top deck strapped on with 20tons of glass , the ferry rock&rolled for 2 days thought it was the end of me and another 6 drivers days , everything on the ferry was being tossed either way, eventually we limped into Warrenpoint 2 days after leaving Heysham when the gale subsided a bit, I was straight in the first pub for fishnchips and ten pints to calm me nerves (only joking about the ten pints (was only one) , happydays not that trip ?

couldn't download final cut pro as its an apple product and my laptops windows 8, so i have just managed to download davinci resolve ,probably take me a while to get used to it ?

I only use 1080. I don't have anything to watch 4k on!

Great, thanks. I have been shooting in 4k and then output to 1080p in the editing software. It gives you more pixel to work with. I think it gives you more detail especially for leaves and distance objects. Your video quality was quite good. Maybe I'll try shooting in 1080p60 to see how that compares to shooting in 4k. Thanks.

for davinci resolve there is a great tutorial you can search for Goat's Eye View on youtube I am sure you will get a good head start witrh him itMs also free

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik