Flying in Spain (Madrid)/Casablanca/Morocco

Reaction score
Hello all,

I will be going on a vacation in June and was wondering what issues I may have flying in these locales with my P2. From what I've read I shouldn't have any issue flying with the P2/batteries/FPV gear as a carry-on. I just don't want to have my gear confiscated, be fined or be placed in jail.

Thanks,
Landon

I saw something relating to that ban but it seems to pertain to commercial use no?

From what I know, it pertains to all use. IF you fly in Spain, don't pass Go, don't collect 200 dollars, Go directly to jail. Of course I dont live in Spain, so I dont know for sure, just what everyone has been saying on these forums.

Interesting topic and as I live in Tenerife took the time to read through that article.

Interestingly, I looked at Euro USC accreditation for this and they informed me that the Canary islands have no legislation in place.

Spain of course comes under any EU legislation but the Canary Islands are an autonomous community so until a Spanish law is passed we (in theory) can fly with no worries.

I'll look into this though and report back.

Also bear in mind in Europe the maximum allowed power of your transmitter is loser than the US.

Antony Slater

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik