Flying in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Help needed!

Reaction score
Hello!

Im going on a trip to the following countries, and kinda searched for the regulations on flying drones. But its really confusing, as most websites are outdated, and others tell me other things. So i kinda want to know in a few simple words if anything is needed or something important. Im going to fly the most in Norway, the other countries im just going through (and might fly there)

Cheers.

I.m about to go to the same countries so would be interested to know about denmark rules and sweden as well. Thanks

I will be going there next month and will be bringing my mavic pro with me. I wish to know several things..

1. Can I bring it along in a hand carry bag inside the plane? (SAS Airlines- Scandinavia Airlines) Or is it better to put it on a checked-in luggage to avoid hassle?
2. Does their rules and regulations for flying/bringing drones in their country all the same?
3. @ J3lle, kingkong90210
Did you guys encountered some problems in those countrieshttp://www.phantompilots.com/members/kingkong90210.68058/

Cheers.

Reactions: skellyrocker
I would also be interested in issues regarding flights / airlines who do and do not allow LiPo's either in carry on or in the hold.

Reactions: carlz_bird

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik