Flying in Beaver's Bend Sunday

Reaction score
I am planning to go flying Sunday at Beaver's Bend State Park in Oklahoma. Does anybody have any recommendations in that area?

Thanks

Reactions: pdw
I am shocked no group has got together to fight this. Some of the state parks are huge and probably the safest places of all to fly!
Instead of people on this forum saying bring a class action law suit against DJI why not do it against the State parks?
It amazes me you can carry guns but not fly a drone.
Why do I care being a Brit? Because I would love to visit some of your parks and bring my P3!

Reactions: Bryn Williams
I am shocked no group has got together to fight this. Some of the state parks are huge and probably the safest places of all to fly!
Instead of people on this forum saying bring a class action law suit against DJI why not do it against the State parks?
It amazes me you can carry guns but not fly a drone.
Why do I care being a Brit? Because I would love to visit some of your parks and bring my P3!
So if you cannot fly in a park where can you fly?

The more I think about this the more I can't understand why this hasn't been challenged. Most drone pilots are tax payers who deserve to use the park for recreation just as much as anyone else.
Why don't people get together and fight this? It can't be legal seems to me a knee jerk reaction by a small handful of people.

Man sometimes the Home of the Free is not very free!! Glad things are not so bad here in Canada! Honestly I think I would not bother having my Phantom if I lived in the states!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub