Flying in Bangkok

I am looking for a drone pilot in bkk who could help me out with some shots! Is there anyone in bkk at the moment?

Any update on the new drone rules in Thailand? Leaving for a 3 week holiday in 2 weeks, and planning to bring my P3A. What I have read so far this should not be a problem, but still looking for confirmation.

Hello Ana keep. I red some post on droneSat regulations in thailand. I saw one of yours but it was dated 2015 since I am travelling to your beautiful country on Feb 13 this year I am wondering if something has changed. I will be staying some days in Bangkok, ayutthaya, Phuket and also made a side trip to Camboya to see the angkor wat temple. I understand you are Thai so your advise is highly appreciate. Have heard a lot of stories and cannot trust they are a real true. I have the new mavic pro quite portable so something more discreet that a phantom but still is a drone jejeje. Is it true the custom ask you to pay 500 usd tax upon arrival at the airport? Can I make some shooting at ayutthaya? Just in case do u know also if shooting at Angkor Wat is permitted. I do not mind to pay a fee for a permission if it is reasonable. I do not want to go to jail or have to pay a high fine or having my drone withdrawn. Thanks for your advise.

I'm currently travelling in Thailand and brought my Phantom 3. Had no issues entering the country. No questions asked. On some domestic flights they noticed the batteries, asked if they are for a drone. After confirming I could walk through.

So my advice is just bring your drone.

if you guys had not heard yet Drones must be registered with CAAT in order to flight, or face penalties over $3000 and jail terms, you can apply online to [email protected] which is CAAT head office the others like NBTC or Police Stations are not providing license, the crack on Drones just started in October, cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic