Flying field and possible work in the Raleigh, NC area

Reaction score
So glad I found this site! We're a small production company based on a farm in the Raleigh, NC area. We're looking to establish a relationship with one or two Phantom pilots to hire for future production work. Currently we have a need as soon as next week on a real estate shoot near Jordan Lake.

In addition, our home and studio are located on a farm in Granville County - between Creedmoor and Wake Forest. We have nearly 40 acres of open fields and wooded areas, where deer, turkey and just about everything else roam. OK...I lied, no antelope.

If you'd like a nice quiet secluded flying field far away from any possible RF interference(not even sure that that's an issue these days), and would like to come out, send me a message.

Attachments

• P9283425.JPG
    P9283425.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 528
Looks like a beautiful area to fly in.

Good luck :)

Thanks Brian, but we've got it covered.

So glad I found this site! We're a small production company based on a farm in the Raleigh, NC area. We're looking to establish a relationship with one or two Phantom pilots to hire for future production work. Currently we have a need as soon as next week on a real estate shoot near Jordan Lake.

In addition, our home and studio are located on a farm in Granville County - between Creedmoor and Wake Forest. We have nearly 40 acres of open fields and wooded areas, where deer, turkey and just about everything else roam. OK...I lied, no antelope.

If you'd like a nice quiet secluded flying field far away from any possible RF interference(not even sure that that's an issue these days), and would like to come out, send me a message.

Steve,
Just joined and saw your post. I am in the north Raleigh area and I have a phantom 2 and I build my own drones. I have been looking for a safe legal site to practice my flying. I am retired and would probably want to come in the afternoon during the week. If your offer is still open I am interested for sure. What do I need to do?

Steve,
Just joined and saw your post. I am in the north Raleigh area and I have a phantom 2 and I build my own drones. I have been looking for a safe legal site to practice my flying. I am retired and would probably want to come in the afternoon during the week. If your offer is still open I am interested for sure. What do I need to do?

Hey there! Wow, I'd completely forgotten about this post, but sure, you're welcome to come out! Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you directions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik