Flying Drone in and around Atlanta

Reaction score
Any of you from Atlanta ? Please suggest some good trouble free spots for flying my P4 in and around Atlanta.
My P4 is registered with FAA. Thanks

Reactions: sas099
You'll want to get a good trusty ap (I suggest airmap.io) so you know who to contact. Atlanta can be a tough place to fly because there is a LOT of air traffic in and around the area.

Hello

I live in Atlanta (midtown/buckhead). Piedmont park will work. I go on weekends early to avoid crowds.

I would welcome the opportunity to do some flying with someone else. Msg me with your contact info and/or suggestions on places to go.

Perhaps we can get a small group together for sat am flying.

Sound like a good idea
There is this area in Cumming where RC plane and drone flyer use quite a bit

Attachments

• IMG_0175.JPG
    IMG_0175.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 1,248
  • IMG_0176.PNG
    IMG_0176.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,457
WOW.. thats a great place, where in cumming

I Live in town but work in Alph. I know of Fowler park in cumming which is BIG. But going early would ensure no crowds.

Course early times may not work due to cold mornings. We can play it by ear. Not sure I can do this weekend, but very open to the iea.

I am thinking of upgrading my P3A to a P4P and thus would love to see yours in action.

That place in Cumming looks good. I'm in Sugar Hill, between Cumming and Buford. Been wanting to fly in downtown Atlanta for a while. I work every other weekend, so this weekend is out for me. Maybe the 11th or 12th?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The area is near a shopping center call the collection at Forsyth. Close to a hotel. On a good weekend. U will also see some rc plane too

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic