Flying Blind

Reaction score
Hello all. I have a Galaxy S7 edge. When flying, the screen is so dark I am basically flying blind. I have tried a sunshade and also tried making sure my birghtness is turned all the way up and not set on auto. Has anyone else run into this? If so, what do you recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Hello all. I have a Galaxy S7 edge. When flying, the screen is so dark I am basically flying blind. I have tried a sunshade and also tried making sure my birghtness is turned all the way up and not set on auto. Has anyone else run into this? If so, what do you recommend?
The first thing to check is that you haven't set your camera to underexpose.
Look in the camera data line towards the top of the screen and find the blue EV number.
If it says something like EV-2.0 or EV-3.0 you need to dial that back to EV0.

Reactions: grin factor

Thanks in advance.

Seems like I've had this same issue on bright sunny days. I resolved it by just tapping the screen, which I think automatically adjusts your exposure so you can see in whatever lighting you're flying in. Also, it might help to get a UV filter to fit over your camera lens, tons of different types available on Amazon.
-Deuce

Problem gets elevated at site if you wear photochromic glasses.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20