Flying around central VA

Reaction score
Hey guys! New to the forum and new to the hobby. Really enjoying this so far. Would love some feedback on the video! All of these clips were filmed in or around Charlottesville VA. Music credits to Aphex Twin.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

jameelwinter - you are flying and filming like an old pro there! Wow, and you are a "newbie" - great job, fantastic job with filming and flying. Flying through those arches and the area around that old mansion/courthouse or whatever it is - you are a natural!

I'm new to this hobby also but gotta say you have more "beginners guts" than I do - lol. Keep up the safe flying and filming - very nice job!

You guys sure do have a lot of snow!

Reactions: jameelwinter
Hey guys! New to the forum and new to the hobby. Really enjoying this so far. Would love some feedback on the video! All of these clips were filmed in or around Charlottesville VA. Music credits to Aphex Twin.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice video! Great flying!

Reactions: jameelwinter
jameelwinter - you are flying and filming like an old pro there! Wow, and you are a "newbie" - great job, fantastic job with filming and flying. Flying through those arches and the area around that old mansion/courthouse or whatever it is - you are a natural!

I'm new to this hobby also but gotta say you have more "beginners guts" than I do - lol. Keep up the safe flying and filming - very nice job!

You guys sure do have a lot of snow!

Thank you! It's been a ton of fun. I find myself scouring Google Earth for places to explore in my spare time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers