Flying Again

Reaction score
Hi everybody! After more than a year without my P2V due to an ATTI crash in an out of reach dense mountain, now proud owner of P3A. Really enjoying the Light Bridge and the great stabilization of the superb cam. With only 2 days had fly it half a dozen times. My only concern is that some of the vids had a lttle jittering while moving forward at some speed. What can be the reason for that. And yes I remove the foam T at he back of the gimbal. I notice that using a different class 10 speedier sd card reduce somewhat the jitter. Thanks.

Make sure you only install 2 anti-drop pins diagonally from each other. I've seen some pilots use 4 drop pins and it restricts the dampening. I use 2 loose plastic cable ties.

Reactions: phantomi
Can you post your video? And picture of gimbal.

Reactions: phantomi
Make sure you only install 2 anti-drop pins diagonally from each other. I've seen some pilots use 4 drop pins and it restricts the dampening. I use 2 loose plastic cable ties.
Thanks. I will change the pins ASAP

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Since the problem continue I post a vid to be sure there is no my imagination.
Not your imagination, that's a problem for sure. Are your propellers balanced? Maybe try a different set?

Not your imagination, that's a problem for sure. Are your propellers balanced? Maybe try a different set?
Thanks. Returning just started. A new one just ordered because I really like it and although at a moment consider the Pro I reordered the advance because of the $ thing.

Did you forget the white block behind the gimbal? I made this mistake and had the same result you are seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you forget the white block behind the gimbal? I made this mistake and had the same result you are seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
No. I remove the white foam little block behind the gimbal at the unboxing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31