Flying a drone round Skid Row

Ballsy or just stupid? I'll vote stupid. Hey, let's go film some drug dealers. They could have done all of those shots from a camera car. Smells like a stupid publicity stunt.

I find it strange that a country like the USA has areas of such deprivation, although I've seen such scenes in movies. I thought it was a first world country and the worlds richest or if not one of the richest. :shock:

Electric Warrior said:
I find it strange that a country like the USA has areas of such deprivation, although I've seen such scenes in movies. I thought it was a first world country and the worlds richest or if not one of the richest. :shock:
It is a first world country AND a third world country.
They have the best of (almost) everything side by side with the worst.
Census figures show more than 45 million living in poverty there.
A trip there can be a real eye-opener.
There's a lot Hollywood doesn't tell you about the USA.

Electric Warrior said:
I find it strange that a country like the USA has areas of such deprivation, although I've seen such scenes in movies. I thought it was a first world country and the worlds richest or if not one of the richest. :shock:[/quote

Really? And you don't have streets of deprivation in England? Please. Let's start with the Clapham Common **** hole. Makes our skid row look like Buckingham Palace

Please. Poverty existed WAY before Obama. Ever been to.New Delhi?

LordEvil said:
Every city has poverty, most choose that lifestyle, thanks Obama

Wow now some of you guys say some pretty ridiculous stuff but this!...........lol

Anyhow i have been working with a foundation and i have been asked to get some footage of skid row but i wont be doing that unless i have the PD with me and it will be broad daylight. I have gone down there to take food and clothing and even simply handing out free stuff turns pretty dangerous pretty quickly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic