Flyhum disapeared???

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I had high hopes for Flyhum. I even listed a couple of P3 items on there for sale. Now its gone after only a few weeks. I hate selling on E Bay as the take way too much money. It averages out at 10% or more. Sell your P3 on E Bay for $500 and end up with less than $450. Then the customer makes a bogus complaint and you have to give it all back plus shipping. They smash it and claim you sent it that way. I had to put insurance on everything I sell. I would rather sell on here for less. I trust you guys more than I trust e bayers.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I had high hopes for Flyhum. I even listed a couple of P3 items on there for sale. Now its gone after only a few weeks. I hate selling on E Bay as the take way too much money. It averages out at 10% or more. Sell your P3 on E Bay for $500 and end up with less than $450. Then the customer makes a bogus complaint and you have to give it all back plus shipping. They smash it and claim you sent it that way. I had to put insurance on everything I sell. I would rather sell on here for less. I trust you guys more than I trust e bayers.
Try selling on Amazon as well. I've sold a lot of stuff there. Also, take pictures before you send anything.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I have sold on RCU for years. It is by far and away the BEST place to sell RC hobby related equipment. Period.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj