Fly to specific coordinate

You could also do it on Google Earth and turn it into a Litchi mission using this method:

I've done a couple and in steep varying terrain and it works fine.

SB
Well now I have another project to play with and learn LOL!

thanks SB :)

Lyle, you can do this in litchi. Enter a way point normally, then tap on the waypoint, and you can edit the coordinate numbers directly. Then save it. Then recall it via waypoints.. you don,the Ned any more precision (decimals points) than litchi has. Try it
Joe
KC7GHT
What he said.

In litchi go to settings, then the general tab, enable show gps cordinates and then it will display on main screen. Furthermore in waypoints select a waypoint and go to its editing menu and dial in the exact lat long cordinates you need.hope this helps. Here's some screen shots of the screens with the infoView attachment 60329 View attachment 60330
Hi Mate,

Sorry to drag up and old post, new to the forum so I hope not to break any rules, I rather try searching before making a fresh post.

Your screen shot / waypoint has Coordinates you can enter and edit.

I have the latest Litchi on the latest iOS, I have selected 'show GPS coordinates' in general settings.

When I go in to edit a waypoint, coordinates are not appearing unlike your screen shot.

Does custom coordinates in Litchi for iOS not exist?

Many many thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20