fly sight black pearl 7" monitor antenna question

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone happen to know if it is ok to swap out ONE of the rubber duck antennas on the black pearl monitor(with diversity)for a blue beam ultra circular polarized antenna and leave the second antenna on the monitor the stock rubber duck? I am curious if this will in any way not be a good idea or damage the receiver. thank you.

JustinP2 said:
Hi,

Does anyone happen to know if it is ok to swap out ONE of the rubber duck antennas on the black pearl monitor(with diversity)for a blue beam ultra circular polarized antenna and leave the second antenna on the monitor the stock rubber duck? I am curious if this will in any way not be a good idea or damage the receiver. thank you.
That is fine on mine I have a fatshark spironet one side & fatshark patch on the other

Iceman said:
JustinP2 said:
Hi,

That is fine on mine I have a fatshark spironet one side & fatshark patch on the other

+1

Just curious what a good antenna setup would be with this monitor receiver, I ordered a Immersion Rc 600mw 5.8Ghz Video Transmitter, whats an ideal antenna ?

mstuart said:
Just curious what a good antenna setup would be with this monitor receiver, I ordered a Immersion Rc 600mw 5.8Ghz Video Transmitter, whats an ideal antenna ?
Get a set of fatshark spironet antennas they are great

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers