Fly Safe and Cognizant

Reaction score
For those of us flying Multirotors,

Please fly under 400' or if you are going to go higher, pleased confirm you are not crossing commercial flight paths... Be vigilante!

That is what is going to ruin it for everyone of us Responsible Pilots. Commercial Pilots are already reporting near misses and sightings of civilian drones at commercial altitudes.

There is no reason i can see other then fun for flying at those height levels and it will have a negative impact on our hobby

Think about the your fellow operators who are trying to keep drone flying as a legal and fun hobby or business for us.

Rebels, Stay off the anti drone movements radar

In my opinion, If you are going to brag that you flew over the Vegas Strip 20' above peoples head and were mad when the cops questioned you. You are an idiot and should be banned from this forum!

Fly Safe and cognizant of others safety. Don't F.;'K it up for the rest of the flying Comminuty

You are talking to the deaf ears of the idiots. Not all, but many. So many are so proud to to do stupid things and putting it on youtube.
Stupidity hasn't changed in many years.

I think it's more up to us to show little tolerace to those posts rather then ignore them.
Just a thought.

Xrover said:
...For those of us flying Multirotors,

Please fly under 400' or if you are going to go higher, pleased confirm you are not crossing commercial flight paths... Be vigilante!
You haven't said but I guess you are in the US. Here in the UK it is legal up to 1000ft but other conditions also apply. I have flown close to this height with all the regulations and safety procedures in place, photographing an archaeological site in context with its surrounding landscape (non-commerically). Commercial flights do not 'own' this space except in the appropriate areas around our airports where we (generally) are restricted from flying. Our CAA regulations are a little convoluted but generally they are there for safety and not to be feared. They do have teeth and have prosecuted fairly recently. Not everyone likes them or even knows about them, however they are workable for both recreational and commercial SUA/SUSA flying.

I agree...be vigilant and stick to the rules AND guidance if it has been issued.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

Xrover said:
...For those of us flying Multirotors,

You haven't said but I guess you are in the US. Here in the UK it is legal up to 1000ft but other conditions also apply. I have flown close to this height with all the regulations and safety procedures in place, photographing an archaeological site in context with its surrounding landscape (non-commerically). Commercial flights do not 'own' this space except in the appropriate areas around our airports where we (generally) are restricted from flying. Our CAA regulations are a little convoluted but generally they are there for safety and not to be feared. They do have teeth and have prosecuted fairly recently. Not everyone likes them or even knows about them, however they are workable for both recreational and commercial SUA/SUSA flying.

I agree...be vigilant and stick to the rules AND guidance if it has been issued.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

Sorry, yes i am in the U.S.
Multirotors are really getting some bad press in the news but only when someone does something stupid which is quite often.

panhygrous pantler said:
Paranoid slow-thinkers are going to keep on whining.

They are good for a few laughs.

What are you referring to?

panhygrous pantler said:
Paranoid slow-thinkers are going to keep on whining.

They are good for a few laughs.
Lets just call this your last warning to be civil to other members. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4