Fly my drone in St George UT

My in-laws live in Washington City. We were down there a couple of weeks ago and flew in a park just off of Washington Parkway and Telegraph. We'll be down there in a couple of weeks and we will also be bringing my wife's Autel Xstar premium. I'm also looking for places to fly when I'm down there. I've seen a mission on Litchi's mission hub of someone flying around Sand Hollow Resv which looks interesting.

I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone else posts good and legal places to fly.

Kyle

My in-laws live in Washington City. We were down there a couple of weeks ago and flew in a park just off of Washington Parkway and Telegraph. We'll be down there in a couple of weeks and we will also be bringing my wife's Autel Xstar premium. I'm also looking for places to fly when I'm down there. I've seen a mission on Litchi's mission hub of someone flying around Sand Hollow Resv which looks interesting.

I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone else posts good and legal places to fly.

Kyle

Yes, you might have looked at one of my missions. See my YouTube channel "Roamer105"

I live in the area - check your messages.

Going there tomorrow for a few days. Would love to know any local legal flying locations.

Saw your Youtube video on the Santa Clara river falls. Possible to tell be where you parked?

I'm sure that within 10 or 15 miles of the city there are numerous spectacular red cliffs to fly around. Or, head over to Rockville, turn on Bridge street and go up the road to Smithsonian Butte. Plenty of great scenery there.

Reactions: deepakvrao

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik