Fly aways

Reaction score
Friends phantom 3 had a fly away yesterday and also another friend lost all control and crashed, looked at the geo magnetic app ,it was storm , so be aware

2 friends Phantoms crashed, man, I don't even have 2 friends that own Phantoms. But you do and they both crashed on the same day? Weird!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Friends phantom 3 had a fly away yesterday and also another friend lost all control and crashed, looked at the geo magnetic app ,it was storm , so be aware
I can say with confidence that whatever happened to the phantoms, it had nothing to do with solar flares or geomagnetic storms.
If you or your friends are interested to know what really happened ...
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.

Come back and post a link to the report it provides and some of the experienced people here will probably be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident and perhaps work out where the lost Phantom might have gone.

The go app just stopped no control, 1 went into go and off ,gone can't find it

The go app just stopped no control, 1 went into go and off ,gone can't find it
Losing the Go app doesn't affect control of the Phantom - only the operator's camera view and data.
You can still fly and initiate RTH without the app.
The flight data should have been recorded by the app and it would reveal the cause of the incidents.

Reactions: cam row
Losing the Go app doesn't affect control of the Phantom - only the operator's camera view and data.
You can still fly and initiate RTH without the app.
The flight data should have been recorded by the app and it would reveal the cause of the incidents.
I'll get them to look, I was flying phantom 2 no problems and no app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20