Fly away

Reaction score
Had a fly away the other day and had to cut the power. Obviously it came down and now i have repaired.

One thing i have noticed is that when i apply power now and let go off the throttle it doesnt stop or spin down. It continues going,Instead of spooling down and maintaining height it carries on!

Any ideas?

When you let go of both stick an she's in the air it should maintain throttle and hover right where its at. Pull back on the throttle and it should descend and throttle down slowly.

Thanks, this seems to carry on going so when i let go of the sticks it carries on climbing.

is that with or with out props

If it's doing that try re-calibrating the RC sticks with the assistant software.

Without the props on. Was going to see with the props on and tie it down. Will recalibrate tonight.

On another note put battery tray wider legs and light on the fc40. Aerial holders and foam on the bottom legs looks epic! Especially with black phantom 2 props on.

Mine was doing the same thing with the props off I armed the motors and they spun up and when I gave it more up they spun up nice and fast then I let the stick to the middle and it stayed fast spinning till I pulled down stick I thing it's the fc saying wtf were moving but we're not moving but check out this link to non dji props I made this video the other day that's why I like it tethered for testing

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Whoah!! I think you have hit on something here! Thanks for the video. I did place some props on my phantom. Didnt think anything about it. Took them off to place on my other phantom as i thought the PV2 was parked up for a while. Couldnt screw them on......tried again and again and thought this is going to strip the thread. There was just something funny about them. Realised i did buy them off ebay and they werent genuine. But thats exactly what happened to my phantom. It just took off and tried to disappear! Thanks again for the vid. Going to make some adjustments.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20