FLY AWAY ISSUES???

Good for you.

It's not too late if you want to learn what the issue was to help you prevent it happening again.
The app Your phone or tablet contains flight records.
Uploading as mentioned above and pasting a link here you will get valuable analysis.
It's not too late if you want to learn what the issue was to help you prevent it happening again.
The app Your phone or tablet contains flight records.
Uploading as mentioned above and pasting a link here you will get valuable analysis.
DJI called it defective and he me return it to them for replacement.

Good morning Rod :
I have several question hope you will help ?
Ray ...sorry but your questions got lost in a different thread.
Start a new thread for your problem and we'll see what can be worked out to understand what happened.
We'll need to see flight data so ....
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone here might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

There's way to much liability involved! I want it right! I fly it all the time over buildings and populated areas. If it's defective it's getting sent back.
DJI aren't likely to give you any explanation.
If you are concerned about liability, I'd think an understanding of the incident would be useful.
It seems odd that you came here over a week ago asking for help but haven't made any effort that would allow anyone to help.
So far all we have to go on was that you said your Phantom tried to fly away and presumably you got it back.
And that you (unnecessarily) calibrate it every flight and have busted a number of props.

Ray ...sorry but your questions got lost in a different thread.
Start a new thread for your problem and we'll see what can be worked out to understand what happened.
We'll need to see flight data so ....
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone here might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

Wow, It took me a while to figure out your post, maybe to some others this will help?
Standard - POI Freeze

Rod

I must be defective. DJI wanted it back and there must be a bunch other defective ones because I have been on hold for an hour with 40 people in front of me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl