Fly altitude

Reaction score
Today I go to a canyon in my country, and there's a lot of trees and a river! So I take off, and I star to take some altitude , but only let me like 10 ft, and it told me that this was the max altitude! Can't anyone tell me what happen? Is because the sensors or something? Also the sensors where warning me that something was close to the drone.

Sounds like you hadn't acquired enough, if any, satellites at your location. After you let the IMU warm up, did you get any messages prior to flying and do you remember what flight mode appeared at the top of the screen? As for the warnings, too close to your car? The app informs you of what conditions exist with your set up, need more information.

Sounds like you hadn't acquired enough, if any, satellites at your location. After you let the IMU warm up, did you get any messages prior to flying and do you remember what flight mode appeared at the top of the screen? As for the warnings, too close to your car? The app informs you of what conditions exist with your set up, need more information.
For take off, one of my friends hold the drone, but the app never told me that the gps was ready, the signal of the ready 2 fly had yellow color not green. I don't remember the fly mode, but I have the deffault one, I have not change that! And it was close to some trees!

For take off, one of my friends hold the drone, but the app never told me that the gps was ready, the signal of the ready 2 fly had yellow color not green. I don't remember the fly mode, but I have the deffault one, I have not change that! And it was close to some trees!
Sounds like you were in opti mode or similar. Maybe next time, let it warm up and the top of the app will tell you what flying state your drone is in prior to take off. Trees and rocky overhangs will block your satellite count if you under them or close enough to interfere with acquiring them. Just move into an open area and you should get a better result.

Check 'max flight altitude' in settings. You may have to set it higher.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
6284f63cda29b4d3ff5748b9dc115646.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr