Florida Operator Needed!!! - 107 required

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Im working with a client in Northern Florida and am in need of some additional man power (or female power).

When: The operators would need to be available by 10/14 and be able to work at least through 10/16
Requirements: Proof of completing the Part 107 Knowledge Test
Equipment: Operator must have their own equipment (P4 or Inspire line)
Scope: Photo and Video documentation of residential areas

Please email me at [email protected] if you are available and meet the requirements. Be sure to include a resume or relevant work experience.

Thank you and fly safe,
Nick

Just want to be clear that I'm 99% sure that as long as you have the 107 test passed and are compliant, your other pilots don't have to be. It's a blanket and any pilot working for your company (including the PIC) doesn't need a 107.

Of course. I suppose it's possible you need one that has a 107 which is why you are looking.

Either way, if you haven't been inundated with people looking for work, I know a couple in Florida.

Each individual Commercial Flight has to have a "remote pilot in charge". The remote pilot in charge has to have FAA certification, presumably part 107. The actual pilot and observer do not have to have FAA certification, As long as the remote pilot is in charge does.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20