Florida Drone LLC's Latest Real Estate Video

rl2k,
There are literally hundreds of job opportunities for professional drone operators. It all depends on what you are into and what you enjoy. Give it some thought, decide what interests you the most, and then think of how you can use a drone to make money in that field. Other than working at a major airport, your opportunities are limitless.

I think it's a pretty decent video. However, from the typical viewers perspective, I'll give my thoughts about one thing.

In the beginning, you did a nice, slow approach from the end of the driveway to the house. I get what you're doing here. Showing the depth and length of the front lawn as someone moves towards the house. My own personal advice here is that you don't need to do this three times during the video. If someone is seriously thinking of purchasing this house, I think the video is of sufficient length at roughly 7 minutes of footage. The video lingers a bit too much in the outdoor video and could be sped up a bit in certain areas. For example, the first long approach to the house is good. The second could be removed entirely and the final approach sped up a bit.

Just my advice and it's worth exactly what you paid for it. ;)

Drone operators are really on high demand. And, they are in for jobs I never thought would happen. I always thought in the creative side but there are lot of opportunities in real estate business, mainly in the inspection part, then comes in assisting commercial roofing services. For example, in Windsor, there is Empire Roofing Corporation, looking for drone operators to assist them find areas in large commercial roofs wherein repair works are required. These are large acres of roofs such services will be dealing with and it is also good money. There are such great opportunities out there, just need to look into.
For you, if you are looking into the creative side, try to do more and more work and watch good angles, turns to make your cinematographic skills polished up.

I just did this video yesterday to practice angles. I was working the DJI app on my android phone and the sunlight was pretty extreme. That makes it really hard to work. I'm waiting on a new tablet to come in the mail and hope that will help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4