FLIR?

Reaction score
I am (semi) retired law enforcement and I still teach law enforcement classes to municipal, state, and federal law enforcement officers as well as a few specilized military classes. My group has shown the P2V+ and the P3Pro to several of our classes and the applications are endless, as well as the P3 being a cheap, almost disposable option compared to a lot of the other more expensive robotic law enforcement options on the market.

We've had several questions about FLIR cameras to replace the 4k cameras for nighttime use; ie, rescue and recovery work, locating/tracking suspects in wooded or semi-urban areas, etc.

anyone know of a FLIR option that might be carried by a P3 sized UAV?

Attachments

• Flir Vue DJI Phantom Gimbal.png
    Flir Vue DJI Phantom Gimbal.png
    873.3 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Reactions: chrissyiliffe
I am (semi) retired law enforcement and I still teach law enforcement classes to municipal, state, and federal law enforcement officers as well as a few specilized military classes. My group has shown the P2V+ and the P3Pro to several of our classes and the applications are endless, as well as the P3 being a cheap, almost disposable option compared to a lot of the other more expensive robotic law enforcement options on the market.

We've had several questions about FLIR cameras to replace the 4k cameras for nighttime use; ie, rescue and recovery work, locating/tracking suspects in wooded or semi-urban areas, etc.

anyone know of a FLIR option that might be carried by a P3 sized UAV?
pm me, i might have a couple options you may be interested in for thermal cameras

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj