Flight

Reaction score
I want to do a flight from lanham maryland to college park its 3.89miles. ETA 8 mins. Should i do it?

Isn't there like an airport in between?

Oh what do I care - it's only a matter of time before someone screws up big time. It might as well be you.

Isn't there like an airport in between?

Oh what do I care - it's only a matter of time before someone screws up big time. It might as well be you.
Ha i wanted to see what input you guys have on it.. Do you think it can really reach those limits? Ive seen people get distances like that and higher

absolutely...
popcorn.gif

Reactions: Jbundy63
Ha i wanted to see what input you guys have on it.. Do you think it can really reach those limits? Ive seen people get distances like that and higher

Yeah it can do that distance. Return flight or one way?

Fill your boots bro. The old Sh4mar would do it, he was cool.

p.s. mark on a map the path you intend to fly and post it. Then fly it. And get video.

I want to do a flight from lanham maryland to college park its 3.89miles. ETA 8 mins. Should i do it?
How much experience do you have with the P3?
It's not a good idea to attempt long distance without a lot of experience.
Do you understand everything that could go wrong and have strategies to ensure they don't? Your post here suggests the answer is no.
If you had enough experience, you wouldn't have to ask if it's wise to attempt this.
4 miles each would put you close to at risk of running out of battery - especially if there is a headwind.
Looks like the flight would be over a lot of residential and roadways - far from ideal for this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1