FLIGHT UNSTABLE

Reaction score
AFTER RECENTLY CRASHING MY DRONE I MADE THE REPAIRS AND REPLACE PROPS WITH BALANCED ONES. WHEN I TAKE OFF I CAN HEAR MY MOTORS REVVING UP AND DOWN AND MY ALTITUDE IS UP AND DOWN. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Total newbie-so do all the Phantom 3's require some type of mobile devise such as a iPhone or iPad?

I'm guessing that the next step will be to upload a flight log for the gurus (I'm in awe...)on the site to look at, maybe pressure sensor issues..
I will do that when i figire out how to. I will also try to post a video of flight. Thank u.

I have used aftermarket and DJI props. Im just curious, how would this affect it? Thanks for all your help With The Birds.
Props probably not the culprit here... I was curious what you were using and if they arrived balanced or you balanced them. If the geometry was significantly different to standard, ie greater pitch for example, less RPM would be required for equivalent thrust (or the inverse may apply). This could confuse the flight controller as it would be required to command a significantly lower or higher line frequency from the ESC's than expected (outside expected operating range).

Reactions: CHAD LYONS
Props probably not the culprit here... I was curious what you were using and if they arrived balanced or you balanced them. If the geometry was significantly different to standard, ie greater pitch for example, less RPM would be required for equivalent thrust (or the inverse may apply). This could confuse the flight controller as it would be required to command a significantly lower or higher line frequency from the ESC's than expected (outside expected operating range).
That makes sense. I always check the balance before use. This particular set of props were pretty darn close right out of the package. I really appreciate all of your input. Hopefully we can figure this out soon. Its driving me crazy.

Do your motors all feel similar (axial play and end float) when manually manipulated? No signs of roughness (magnet interaction with stator disregarded) or binding?

Do your motors all feel similar (axial play and end float) when manually manipulated? No signs of roughness (magnet interaction with stator disregarded) or binding?
Yes they feel good. I think i am gonna swap them out. I have a new set and thats the only hing i can think to do.

I been following the post I just swapped mine out an still doing the same thing, I don't know what to do

In relation to this also sence the crash, when I hit the return to home and it returns it is 10 ft or so off from where is suppose to land, never had that problem before the crash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers