Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Flight time!!

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Dji phantom fc40, May 26, 2015.

1. Dji phantom fc40

Hey guys, i just want to know how many minutes of flight time do you get.

2. Nerius

About 13-15 till battey drops to 30%, then go home and landing. Total 15-18 minutes. O course, usually I'm landing with more than 20% left.

3. Bear501

I get the same 13-15 minutes.

4. RedbeardIV

i'm getting about the same too.

higher the wind speed the harder the motors have to work to keep flying steadily - so that reduces flight time and if you are flying in a cool environment you might want to warm your batteries up to around 20 Celsius as a cold Li-Po will reduce flight time also

5. RoyVa

I've been pushing it to 18 minutes but have to watch it with head winds I have had it auto land due to battery being to low. Found it with "find my Phantom" I've been cutting back since then to around 15 min.

6. BlackTracer

I also get 15-18 minutes with about 20% left.

7. thomas thatcher

13 to 15 maybe if it's nice out and let it just hover that's it 13 min

8. thomas thatcher

I had a experience with one of my vision+ drones I was flying around neighborhoods and the low battery warning came on tried to bring it home as fast as I could and just as I almost was able to reach it it took off 16 ft in air just missed grabbing it by inches and it took off into power lines and exploded and bolted right into the I 5 interstate freeway and was flashing in a lane upside down could of killed someone and got put in jail then the freeway was blocked and I had to jump in my truck race around 2 miles to freeway on ramp got to drone still there cars going by it and I stopped and got out and picked my drone up and drove home crying thinking what just happened still in shock

9. fastsmiles

Sounds like the RTH kicked in, you can abort the RTH and take control of it again. In your case it would have required quick thinking. Sorry for the loss of your Phantom.