Flight time?

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a new (refurbished) P3P and just have finished setting up DJI Go. I'm fling in my large back yard to get used to it and practice using the camera. I started thinking that the flight time was a little short, so I timed it today. I got 17.5 minutes before it had to be landed. DJI says about 23 minutes. I'm not running the camera. Is there a problem, or is 17.5 minutes normal for my drone?
Thank you very much.
Terry

Hello,
I have a new (refurbished) P3P and just have finished setting up DJI Go. I'm fling in my large back yard to get used to it and practice using the camera. I started thinking that the flight time was a little short, so I timed it today. I got 17.5 minutes before it had to be landed. DJI says about 23 minutes. I'm not running the camera. Is there a problem, or is 17.5 minutes normal for my drone?
Thank you very much.
Terry
As you can imagine, they say 23 minutes for the max flight time in ideal conditions. 18 minutes is probably most common for the average person.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
As you can imagine, they say 23 minutes for the max flight time in ideal conditions. 18 minutes is probably most common for the average person.

Ok, I can still work with 18 minutes. I do have three batteries.
Thank you very much.
Terry

Think of it as the window sticker on a car saying what the MPG's will be...lol

In the real world...yeah not so much!

Think of it as the window sticker on a car saying what the MPG's will be...lol

In the real world...yeah not so much!

Good point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members