Flight time with Gimbal

Reaction score
There is no subject on that as I checked.

I am considering buying Phantom 2 Zenmuse H3-3D and GoPRO 3+ black. My P2V sold and consider to buy P2V+ but everything has price. GOPRO I can use for everything else but in P2V+ have already FPV. Decisive is flight time.

Could you tell me what max time you can reach using Only Phantom 2 + H3-3D ? I know gimbal is being ship from two days acc. DJI officials, but maybe somebody did have chance to check it or somewhere was explained.

I get 15 minutes until battery is 20% drained. In theory I could fly longer, but at $160 a battery it's not worth pushing it!

laselvasurf said:
I get 15 minutes until battery is 20% drained. In theory I could fly longer, but at $160 a battery it's not worth pushing it!

That's not so long. But like upper he gets 18-20 minutes is much better. Generally is better to buy gopro and zenmuse? Or complete vision plus?

mchrol said:
laselvasurf said:

That's not so long. But like upper he gets 18-20 minutes is much better. Generally is better to buy gopro and zenmuse? Or complete vision plus?

It all depends what you want to do. Both have their pluses and minus. Do some searching, only you can decide what is best for you. At the moment the quality of the Go Pro is better than the Vision

FASTFJR said:
mchrol said:
laselvasurf said:

It all depends what you want to do. Both have their pluses and minus. Do some searching, only you can decide what is best for you. At the moment the quality of the Go Pro is better than the Vision

Of course, need to read and know as much as possible to create my own decision. Always do , but you know :) If I were one of Carington's i will Buy all at same time.

Actually I'm asking myself something else. That is true about quality of GOPRO. With Zenmuse H3D3 when moving your bird forward , Can you see propellers on video ? In Vision + is quite easy to notice.

FASTFJR said:
If you fly it hard / fast forward you can see them if you don't tilt them down some

One more thing, What about lowering down ( tilt ) Camera ? If I decide to lower down camera I will never be able to see in what angle camera is facing at. For that i would need to have FPV with monitor or googles right?

Rgds,

FASTFJR said:
If you fly it hard / fast forward you can see them if you don't tilt them down some
How you fly it has a huge impact of flight time. I haven't done a hover test with the P2/H3-3D yet and all my flights have been fast or in heavy winds. I've been filming a lot of surfing lately, which requires a ton of full speed runs and quick altitude adjustments to avoid the waves!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic