flight time and max speed with payload

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm considering purchasing a Phantom 3 to take air samples. I know that the max payload for this drone is 300g, and I think we'd be approaching the maximum when we have all the equipment on there.

I was wondering what is the max flight time we can expect with 300g of equipment? And the max speed?

Thanks!
Dom

It think it would depend on the type of equipment you want to carry as the size and shape will be just as important as the weight as if it is a big drag it will drain the battery pretty quickly.

Hello,

I'm considering purchasing a Phantom 3 to take air samples. I know that the max payload for this drone is 300g, and I think we'd be approaching the maximum when we have all the equipment on there.

I was wondering what is the max flight time we can expect with 300g of equipment? And the max speed?

Thanks!
Dom
Alot plays a factor when you're carrying a payload. ( aerodynamics, how is the device attached, head wind, and maneuvers of the quad itself) current flight time is around 20-30 min depending on what conditions you're flying in.. I'd say lifting something that heavy and flying around would cut it in half. 10-15 min? Maybe less.

Max speed would be another thing that would be affected by said variables. I've seen people clock 60+mph with the right conditions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic