Flight Results after Firmware 1.8

First flight today after updating. I was only 23 miles from last compass calibration, but got prompt to calibrate compass.
I did not calibrate IMU, and I flew in 10 to 20 mph winds. Flew great. No in flight issues, or app problems. On Android.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Have had several flights latest firmware for iOS, app and aircraft. Have had a reoccurring hiccup though. When powering everything up the app states unknown on RC firmware version and initially states update requir d for RC. I know it's the current version so I close out the app and restart it and it's recognized after that and the notification to update is gone. Think I read someone else having the same problem. Not sure what's up but slightly annoying.

I upgraded P3P from 1.7.60 to 1.8.80. Android app. is DJI v2.7.2.. RC is 1.6. Most of the time I'm faced with No Signal (Image not available) issue and I got black&white screen with the last image available. Image and video are not available. During No Signal warning both signal indicators (RC & HD) show full scale signal. There is no relationship between distance of RC & P3P, I got it even from >5 meters, during the flight or landed, from few seconds to few minutes after power up. All other flight parameters are available in real time on display.

I have tried to disable Channel option in Image Transmission Settings from Auto to Custom but without success.

Any advice is welcome.

I upgraded P3P from 1.7.60 to 1.8.80. Android app. is DJI v2.7.2.. RC is 1.6. Most of the time I'm faced with No Signal (Image not available) issue and I got black&white screen with the last image available. Image and video are not available. During No Signal warning both signal indicators (RC & HD) show full scale signal. There is no relationship between distance of RC & P3P, I got it even from >5 meters, during the flight or landed, from few seconds to few minutes after power up. All other flight parameters are available in real time on display.

I have tried to disable Channel option in Image Transmission Settings from Auto to Custom but without success.

Any advice is welcome.

It seems I have a bad contact between camera flat cable and connectors on gimbal & camera module. I unplugged and plugged cable and there is no No Signal warning any more (tested on 1 flight). Please disregard my last post.

Hi guys, I tried to upade my P3, but when I put SD card into my PS3 there si no sound, just blinking. I was waiting for 3-4 minute and repeat the process 3 time and it is always the same. Does anybody know what should I do or where is the problem? I didn't fly with my P3 for about 5-6 months, and file that I put i .bin file put with VLC icon. What do you think? Thnak you!

No issues so far. Happy with the update.
Same here, no issues at all, and I flew in gusts of up to 18.6 mph according to H.D. So far so good! (Knocking on Wood) Have yet to try the new DJI Go application yet, the display has some new changes!

Same here, no issues at all, and I flew in gusts of up to 18.6 mph according to H.D. So far so good! (Knocking on Wood) Have yet to try the new DJI Go application yet, the display has some new changes!
Yes I have downloaded Go app 2.7.2 on my iOS devices. No major issue so far.

Yes I have downloaded Go app 2.7.2 on my iOS devices. No major issue so far.
I have the IOS app downloaded, just haven't flown with it yet. Glad to hear there are no issues! I do like the new interface. Does it take a bit to get used to?

I have the IOS app downloaded, just haven't flown with it yet. Glad to hear there are no issues! I do like the new interface. Does it take a bit to get used to?
When you switch to map view, all borders get lighter colors and difficult to read telemetry in day light. This is one of the negative side of the revised layout.

My RC is 1.60 n my bird is 1.8 which I updated last night. I flew with 4 batteries. So far so good.

Flew with 3 batteries, all good.

Just a little heads up. I have to cache all maps after iOS 2.7.2 update, had none in the field today just a white grid. No sim card in ipad mini 3, Other than that all seems good.

Updated and now. Video is not clear every time I move it seems like it takes it time to catch up you see lines start at top the move down the the pic is good till I move again ..??? New to this is it just a setting?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's great!! No issues so far.

Is anyone using the 4500mAh alternative battery from Banggood? Are they working properly on this new update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers