Flight Records

Reaction score
Always wondered where all you guys got your flight data from with the pretty screen shots and full details. Thought it was some kind of elaborate computer program for the P3P gurus amongst us. Well....playing with the app I discovered once the flights are uploaded to the cloud (takes seconds) the flights can then be viewed in realtime with full details. How amazing is that! Think I even peed a little with excitement upon discovering this. [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Reactions: BigAl07
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Always wondered where all you guys got your flight data from with the pretty screen shots and full details. Thought it was some kind of elaborate computer program for the P3P gurus amongst us. Well....playing with the app I discovered once the flights are uploaded to the cloud (takes seconds) the flights can then be viewed in realtime with full details. How amazing is that! Think I even peed a little with excitement upon discovering this. [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

I get mine here:

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

If you fly with the Litchi app, it can automatically upload your flight log to healthdrones.com. If not you can drag and drop the file or navigate and choose the file. What part is complicated?

Watched the "how to" video on the healthy drones site. With the PC you have to upload your files to iTunes then find the specific file on iTunes then upload that file to healthy drones. Time consuming....and I hate using iTunes on my PC! What is the extra benefit of using healthydrones site? What extra info are you getting? Wouldn't all the paranoid Americans think the FAA is accessing all those files [emoji15]. [emoji1][emoji1]

K did some sleuthing here and discovered that "litchi" is an android app. I'm an apple guy so going back to using an inferior product to use the app is not for me [emoji54].

If you are on iOS. This is straight from the healthydrones website...

In 4 short minutes you will learn how quick and easy it is to access your flight data. Sure it may take a minute or two (max) to save your data and upload it but I'd hardly say it's time consuming. Now, me surfing this site, IS time consuming. [emoji6]

I need some help with this also.
My P3P has done many flights, initially there was no flight details in the DJI GO app , as a consequence I didnt have the "File Sharing" option show up in iTunes.
I deleted the DJI GO app, re downloaded it from iTunes, now I have the File Sharing task box, also a couple of test flights in the app.
Is there anyway I can get the flight details from the earlier flights?

I need some help with this also.
My P3P has done many flights, initially there was no flight details in the DJI GO app , as a consequence I didnt have the "File Sharing" option show up in iTunes.
I deleted the DJI GO app, re downloaded it from iTunes, now I have the File Sharing task box, also a couple of test flights in the app.
Is there anyway I can get the flight details from the earlier flights?

This is just one of many options I could let you know about. Don't let anyone but this is a secret website.

Just login with your dji.com login info and your files may be there and ready for you.
DJI Flight Record Converter

Reactions: Digdat0
If you logged in using either your dji or skypixel login info and did not see your files, then you have never synchronized your flights to the cloud. You should be able to view each .txt file and at the bottom of the page see the option to upload as seen in the image here....

1LHB.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1