Flight Records disappearing from Go App

Reaction score
I did a search with the Phantom Search Google link for this and saw others with issues, but no real solution.

I had 128 flights as indicated in the app and did two more on Sunday. The last two I did are on there, but the total shown is only 126 and less mileage and flight time than I started with. It appears all the records are on iPad file.

Is there any way to force a fresh sync with DJI's cloud?

I did a search with the Phantom Search Google link for this and saw others with issues, but no real solution.

I had 128 flights as indicated in the app and did two more on Sunday. The last two I did are on there, but the total shown is only 126 and less mileage and flight time than I started with. It appears all the records are on iPad file.

Is there any way to force a fresh sync with DJI's cloud?
I have a bunch of flights missing also? So I did a sync with DJI's cloud and got 1 flight out of it. I think it's something on their end that's screwed up. :(

I scrolled to the bottom of the flight records and it shows my first flight from May 2016 as well as the two flights from last Sunday. So maybe you're right.

Pretty annoying though.

Reactions: mick74
I can't say that DJI doing maintenence on their servers is the reason, but I was told in the DJI forums, by a DJI person that they are doing maintenence until the end of March, and said that was the reason my logs are goofy... (different type of goofy from your type of goofy)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Litchi all the way. I somehow wound up with a flight from Shenzhen, China on my Dji Go App files. WTF?!?!

Reactions: snowghost
I just heard back from DJI
Amy said: "Hi, this is caused by the problem of the app, it will be fixed in the next app update."

Reactions: snowghost

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20