Flight Records, again

AWD

Reaction score
All,

I feel pretty guilty about posting a question like this but it's been driving me nuts for a week or so.

On the "built in" flight records I've been stuck at 2hr 31 min for a week now. I've tried Syncing the flight records but I'm not clear on where or what I'm actually syncing and in fact haven't seen that screen requesting me to select "1 month, 6 months" etc.

I know it must have worked at least once because the top distance and speed appear to be close. The top altitude was stuck at "-56" for the longest time, but just today came up to 52 feet displayed. As I've run up to 400 feet several times this week, that's obviously a glitch somewhere.

It appears I'm missing something in the "order of events" to get this task accomplished.

So the question is, how do I get this synced and updated?

AD

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Same happened with me... In fact it lost 16 hours of flight time. Was upset but it was synced with healthy drones and it gives more better details too

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't feel bad my DJI flight records are all whacked out too. Happened a few versions of the Go app back. I have like 12 aircraft in my fleet, half of them named "DJI Aircraft" & the records are totally messed up. I'm showing around 863,000' where it was once over 3 million. No idea how to fix it or remove the oddly named aircraft from my account as they show no flight records although they do show totals.

All,

I feel pretty guilty about posting a question like this but it's been driving me nuts for a week or so.

On the "built in" flight records I've been stuck at 2hr 31 min for a week now. I've tried Syncing the flight records but I'm not clear on where or what I'm actually syncing and in fact haven't seen that screen requesting me to select "1 month, 6 months" etc.

I know it must have worked at least once because the top distance and speed appear to be close. The top altitude was stuck at "-56" for the longest time, but just today came up to 52 feet displayed. As I've run up to 400 feet several times this week, that's obviously a glitch somewhere.

It appears I'm missing something in the "order of events" to get this task accomplished.

So the question is, how do I get this synced and updated?

AD

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
Don't feel bad my DJI flight records are all whacked out too. Happened a few versions of the Go app back. I have like 12 aircraft in my fleet, half of them named "DJI Aircraft" & the records are totally missed up. I'm showing around 863,000' where it was once over 3 million. No idea how to fix it or removed the oddly named aircraft from my account as they show no flight records although they do show totals.
Wow sorry to hear that. Must be gut wrenching knowing it's all gone. Have you backed it up on healthy drones?

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

From what I can tell is that in GO logs in the left screen with top distance and altitude, the altitude would be your take off elevation from sea level. In another post someone had mentioned this (made sense) and I tried to see if this could be the case. I backed up all my logs and cleared GO, I made small flight in my field to a max altitude of 100 feet and max altitude in GO was 790 feet, that's about right for here. Next time I tried was North shore lake Superior, max GO max altitude was 1128 feet, that was only about 3 feet off from actual elevation (Google earth), I only lifted 200 feet then down in a valley. Your minus 56 feet is weird unless you where flying in Death Valley or somewhere below sea level.

A short update.

Today I did two short flights to see if ANYTHING would show up in the flight records. Amazingly it did. Now, what to do with them.

In a stroke of blind luck I noticed the red dot in the upper left hand corner of the screen by the records arrow. Hit that and there they were. Never saw that page before after a flight when turning everything off.

Next up was to synchronize them. OK! That appeared to go well but then the flight log was cleared but synced.

So, how does one review the flights now? I tried to "re-sync" but nothing came back.

I'm sure this is something simple I'm missing as those two test flights showed up in my testing Healthy Drones account.

Do they show up in any of the DJI apps now?

AD

Reactions: buller
Moving right along, I tested flying the machine using my Android phone as the monitor. LG phone from Wal-Mart. Last of the big time spenders.

Anyway, it worked just fine (but small screen) and when I was done went to the equipment page, hit the records arrow and there they were! For some reason this doesn't happen when I use the iPad.

I'll consider this temporarily solved for now.

AD

A short update.

Today I did two short flights to see if ANYTHING would show up in the flight records. Amazingly it did. Now, what to do with them.

In a stroke of blind luck I noticed the red dot in the upper left hand corner of the screen by the records arrow. Hit that and there they were. Never saw that page before after a flight when turning everything off.

Next up was to synchronize them. OK! That appeared to go well but then the flight log was cleared but synced.

So, how does one review the flights now? I tried to "re-sync" but nothing came back.

I'm sure this is something simple I'm missing as those two test flights showed up in my testing Healthy Drones account.

Do they show up in any of the DJI apps now?

AD

I have same problem, and I will try that[emoji6]. Hope it Works for med to.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X90F using PhantomPilots mobile app

That could very well be. The behavior is consistent. I can "sync" the files from the iPad but once that is done, they are gone.

They do show up (as well as the older flights) on the Android tablet.

AD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan