Flight record

Reaction score
Well 2 flights in and I only have 1 minor issue. When I go to watch the flight log in the DJI go app it says GPS signal is weak it still plays but those letters are annoying being overtop of my flight paths

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

On my iPhone, all I have to do is press my screen one time and all but the map and flight path disappear. Then I can zoom in and out or move the map around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It still says GPS signal is weak in the middle of the screen even when I do that.

Are you seeing a GPS message from your phone? In the middle of the screen that's odd. Is it there when you are actually flying?
Give us a screen shot.

I will check later if it's on the map when flying.

Last edited:
I was getting 5-7 satellites from the phantom when flying.

Hum, What I was thinking is this message related to the current GPS signal on your mobile device.

I doubt it but possible I will double check my settings (it's a iPhone 5s)

Hmmm just checked my built in compass it appears to be 50 degrees off of goggle maps north? Maybe cause I'm calibrating it in my car? I'm not a compass expert!

Hum, What I was thinking is this message related to the current GPS signal on your mobile device.

It's possible but I don't understand why it needs GPS to play it back. The compass is now fixed at home and pointing properly. Same issue. Going to try checking what happens when I'm "in flight" later can't do it now because of noise restrictions.

I agree, just seen some weird stuff, people posting stuff that was related to the mobile device and not the task on hand, center of the screen that's really odd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik