Flight Record in Go app missing previously synced records.

Reaction score
Yesterday I synced my records from each device I've used (iPhone, iPad, & iPad mini) to the DJI Cloud and everything seemed to be in place. I make a habit of syncing after every few flights. Today I was browsing through the records and I noticed the "Total Distance" was about 200,000FT less than yesterday. I checked to see if all 4 of the copters I've used were still showing up, and they are. But several specific flight records are now missing from my list. Anybody have this same experience? Is there a way to recover the missing ones?

The records on the app drive me stark raving mad.
It seems to make up its own mind every time you start it, as to how many records it will show. I very rarely get to see all of mine, I have to sync and resync which takes forever, till eventually it will decide to show all my records.
I hate the stupid app flight records portion with a vengeance. It needs SERIOUS work to be remotely functional.

Keep trying the sync all, until eventually it realises what you want to display. It does seem to eventually get the idea.

Sometimes it seems that developers update apps jusy so they can get paid.
I have so many app from different companies, where they overhaul their app with a bunch of resource hungry flash, and no REAL improvement.
DJI has released 3 Go app updates since mid March, and I personally don't see any advantage to any of them.
I dont know why don't they dont just fix issues like this.
My Go app lost 55 flight logs when the first update came in March, and they can't or won't help me to get them back.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sometimes it seems that developers update apps jusy so they can get paid.
I have so many app from different companies, where they overhaul their app with a bunch of resource hungry flash, and no REAL improvement.
DJI has released 3 Go app updates since mid March, and I personally don't see any advantage to any of them.
I dont knoe why don't they dont just fix issues like this.
My Go app lost 55 flight logs when the first update came in March, and they can't or won't help me to get them back.
You need to understand that the GoApp is not uniquely dedicated to the P3's exclusively. It now works with other products as well. And when one or more of these other products require an update we also are affected by updating to a newer version that adds nothing to our P3's.

Reactions: SouthernPhantom
I have more than one DJI product. Over time, the GO App's overall improvements and added features have been apparent. But as with any software or operating system, sometimes change brings errors and omissions. Everything DJI makes is new consumer technology, reasonably priced, that's not military or industrial grade. Just a few years ago, who could imagine we'd have flying cameras? :)

I have more than one DJI product. Over time, the GO App's overall improvements and added features have been apparent. But as with any software or operating system, sometimes change brings errors and omissions. Everything DJI makes is new consumer technology, reasonably priced, that's not military or industrial grade. Just a few years ago, who could imagine we'd have flying cameras? :)
Lol. I had them way before the P3's on my fixed wing aircrafts. No one had a clue when I flew. Sure, I had no gimbal to ensure smooth camera flow but I got great footage.

I have 3 questions: (new guy)

1. In the Flight List there is a little star at the top that can be turned yellow....what does it do?

2. I sync everything and I have green dots on some flights. Why?

3. Some people have mentioned huge flight distances. I lose video etc. at about 9755.1 ft. Is this normal?

Thank you for your help and patience with a newbee.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik