Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Flight modes not active for Ground Station ?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by UAV_AV80R, Aug 2, 2014.

1. UAV_AV80R

When I select the ground station mode, my flight modes do not display. i.e. in the upper left hand corner the mode always reads "N/A" moving the switches into different positions doesn't change anything. As such, I can not execute a flight plan without being in GPS mode. Ive been through the manual and setup screens, and can't seem to figure it out. Any Ideas ???

-Bill

Phantom Vision
    3.02 firmware

Attached Files:

2. jimre

Make sure your camera firmware is updated to the latest, ver 1.19 (Jan 2014). Doesn't show up in Assistant software, has its own separate upgrade process via SD card.

3. UAV_AV80R

Thanks Jim......Its up to date.

4. Old Gazer

Double check your camera firmware. There have been several others with the same problem.

5. UAV_AV80R

How in the heck does the camera firmware affect the GPS flight modes ??? At any rate, its up to date.

6. harbourside

Open the DJI App, look at the camera firmware version (must be connected to the Phantom WiFi), if it is not 1.25g then it needs updating.
    Release date was the 7th April 2014.

7. UAV_AV80R

You guy's are great !! I was at 1.19 and once updated everything is fixed !!! I still don't understand how the camera firmware fixes the problem, but am grateful for the help !!! :)

-Bill

8. F6Rider

OK, I have a stupid question, the 1.19 firmware shows as the latest firmware on the P2V downloads page, and the 1.25g only shows on the P2V+ downloads page...... so can the 1.25g firmware be used on the FC200 that is in the P2V??

9. Electric Warrior

Not a stupid question. I've noticed this too. Isn't this part of the forum for the Phantom 2 Vision? Yet we are being told by some on here that the latest firmware for the FC200 is version 1.25g which only shows under the downloads for the Phantom 2 Vision Plus. Under Phantom 2 Vision downloads it is shown as version 1.19. What gives? :?