Flight Modes? My app is outdated?

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a DJI Phantom 3 advanced with latest firmware and also the latest app release of DJI GO.

I can't enable his: The Era of Intelligent Flight is Now | DJI

Options - General - Advanced doens't work, Cant find the switch.

The layout on Internet:
7c8c7ce87e7042dfbeff753b4630abe3.png

My weird layout:
Can't find screenshot.

Help, I need this.

Edit: When I switch on my controller there is an error: Enable Multiple Flight modes. Help, Can't find it.

Edit: I fixed it, Message to everybody. Enable Multiple Flight modes in the Main Controller Settings tab and then go to the "F" mode on the controller.

You are aware of the tab under Main Controller Settings, Multiple Flight Modes, in the Go app which needs to be turned on, as well the switch on the left front of the RC, must be in F (Function) Mode for Intelligent flight modes. The drone must be at, or above a specific height, to enable...

Good luck...
Edit:, ok good, you have already figured it out. Thanks for reporting back...

Enjoy.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Digdat0
You are aware of the tab under Main Controller Settings, Multiple Flight Modes, in the Go app which needs to be turned on, as well the switch on the left front of the RC, must be in F (Function) Mode for Intelligent flight modes. The drone must be at, or above a specific height, to enable...

Good luck...
Edit:, ok good, you have already figured it out. Thanks for reporting back...

Enjoy.

RedHotPoker
Thanks for writing. I hope that I can help other people with this thread.

No problem, I usually lazily type with just one finger, so my hen pecking takes time. Ha

So please Come back much later, for my reply!! Chuckles
Enjoy the autonomous flight modes. I rarely if ever use mine, but they are awesome non the less.
I find it remarkable, that a hobby class drone, can have such unique and Indepth firmware capabilities. Remarkable. Leaves all other drone makers guessing what DJI will bring forth, in future next model iteration/s.

RedHotPoker

Let me get this straight. You are going to fly your nice new Phantom without even knowing the basics of the Go App!!!

I'm not trying to be rude, but this isn't a toy and you really do need to put in a bunch of time to learn every aspect of flying.

This forum is full of people that crash their Phantoms because they didn't quite fully understand how each function works.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Happy and safe flying !!

Reactions: rabster
We all began walking in the same baby shoes. RC Piloting, and learning to fly well, takes time and patience. The awesome power hungry DJI Phantom firmware and ultimate Go app, go well beyond the basics, and is rich with parameters, various user friendly flight controls, & basic camera settings. It takes some time and a small learning curve to become an aggressive drone pilot, and DJI fluent...
All in good time...

RedHotPoker

Lol, My drone crashed out of nowhere today, Full broken. Went to the shop, They said that DJI Doenst cover this, Weird becouse one propeller failed... ;( Bought new one for 900 euro... ;( Sad me.

Always flying normal speed, Not near buildings. Sadly one motor disabled or broke and it fall from 70 meter to 0. Sad me.

really?? lol sorry not to lol but someone just suggested not to fly the drone without knowing the basics and not 24 hours later its broke?

I think its "RTFM" time guys....!! :)

Reactions: Lifted Chevy
Wow really sorry for the loss of drone. I wouldn't recommend using litchi without learning it.... Take my situation... I have about 10 hours of experience flying and decided to give litchi a shot... First thing I tested was the orbit feature... Set it up a d as soon as I launched it.... It flew sideways almost crashing into a tree lol. I have nothing at a bad to say about litchi... But all I knew is I need more room, and more knowledge to learn about it. I would never dream of setting it out in a mission for my first ever time trying it lol

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

really?? lol sorry not to lol but someone just suggested not to fly the drone without knowing the basics and not 24 hours later its broke?
Haha, You suck. I already have the drone 3 months. So stop hating and get a life.

On the log I saw that one cell broke or something.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl