Flight LOGs

Reaction score
If you are like me and have a tab or phone that you have downgraded the Dji go app and or Firmware for better performance. And by now you have also realized to turn off auto updates and i don't ever connect this device to the internet. Because you side load the app. (You might temporally connect to download google maps and that is it.) If you get lucky and delete all the files before side load and then don't connect to internet. Then that dreaded Red square warning you to update Firmware will never show up again. But then i found another problem. You have to log in to DJI in order to track and view logs on your device. So your left with text files you cant view. You can just connect to a PC and save or copy and side load to another android device like your phone that has the Dji program loaded and view them. (DJI/ dji.pilot/FlightRecord.) that is where they will be saved and where to move them to the device you want to use to view them. Of course on that device you WILL have to log in to DJI in the top left corner of app first. i Hope this helps someone as it helped me

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirby Johnson

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj