Flight logs on my PC?

Reaction score
I enjoy looking at the flight logs on my mobile device, but am wondering if it is possible to get them on my PC to enjoy. Any ideas? Search has returned little to nothing.

I enjoy looking at the flight logs on my mobile device, but am wondering if it is possible to get them on my PC to enjoy. Any ideas? Search has returned little to nothing.
Flight Replay - Flight Log Visualizer . I use this. I upload the log text files from my ipad to flightreplay and it does the rest
Forgot, first upload the text files to Logs - Litchi and convert them to csv format, then send that to flight replay.. It sounds harder than it is.. only takes a couple minutes to complete whole process

Last edited:
Android

I used that healthydrones.com, very easy. I will check out the others, thank you

Connect the iPad to iTunes, then select your device, and then apps, and scroll to the bottom o the right pane. At the bottom you will see Apps That Allow File Transfer and a pile of files for the Pilot/Go app (including stuff like your video cache if you have it turned on).

Roger...
Noted.

Connect the iPad to iTunes, then select your device, and then apps, and scroll to the bottom o the right pane. At the bottom you will see Apps That Allow File Transfer and a pile of files for the Pilot/Go app (including stuff like your video cache if you have it turned on).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic