Flight log

You are right.I can't see any error message in the log but my cellphone gave them to me wonder now if it more an issue with the software then hardware.
Is there a way to record what your cellphone is viewing on djigo?

I have exactly same. I have screen record and my memory luckly.
I get status green (safe to fly (GPS) ) and lift up.
Then I got status yellow (Safe to Fly (Non-GPS)). I stopped climbing and hover.
Maybe after 5 seconds I got again status green.
I tried the mode switch to see if I was at right position P to F then F to P. This I see in the flight log.
Then no issue at all for the 4 flights of the day.

I use a screen recorder that day because I get the same impression some days ago but see nothing in the log file (DAT).
This time at least it is clear that my memory is not faulty :)
I don't see real issue with the flights, it is only these messages that looks strange.
I have not make real flight with the new version of GO app, maybe it is better.

See here: DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help, section LOGS, "Retrieve internal flight logs from Phantom on " Mac or Windows
Fist you use the Go app to set the drone in Flight data mode.
Then you have to connect USB to the drone itself (in the front bellow the logo), not to the gimbal.
At least for windows you get a new drive on your PC (I don't have a mac) that is read-only and you will see the last flight log. They automatically self erase after some time.
Best is to use time and date to retrieve the one you want.
The transfer is slow.
The format data recorder option shown in the above linked procedure seems to be no more present, at least on mine. In any case, it is not really needed.
Then you can disconnect and return the P3 to normal mode via the app. You need to power cycle the P3 if you want to use it again.
I know this is an old post but I'm hoping someone will still see it and help me. The last time I loaded my flight log I just went to mysmart phone and uploaded them to the log viewer on Phantom Help and it was simple and easy. Now it's now showing anything on my smart phone and I tried to do what you suggest with the dat file and after waiting several minutes for it to upload, it just came up a blank green screen. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I know this is an old post but I'm hoping someone will still see it and help me. The last time I loaded my flight log I just went to mysmart phone and uploaded them to the log viewer on Phantom Help and it was simple and easy. Now it's now showing anything on my smart phone and I tried to do what you suggest with the dat file and after waiting several minutes for it to upload, it just came up a blank green screen. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

The DAT and TXT files both must be converted to a CSV format to be viewable. The TXT file is located on the device that host the DJI GOapp. The DAT file is located on the internal microSD card inside the aircraft. The app, remote controller being enabled, aircraft enabled and connect to a PC, are required the obtain the DAT files.

The DAT and TXT files both must be converted to a CSV format to be viewable. The TXT file is located on the device that host the DJI GOapp. The DAT file is located on the internal microSD card inside the aircraft. The app, remote controller being enabled, aircraft enabled and connect to a PC, are required the obtain the DAT files.
I guess they didn't want most of us to view them. I just know it use to be a simple operation to view them and this doesn't sound simple to me. I didn't have to use the drone at all before.

I guess they didn't want most of us to view them. I just know it use to be a simple operation to view them and this doesn't sound simple to me. I didn't have to use the drone at all before.

It's very basic.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj